In the above post I talked about how and why we set goals. How can one talk about goal setting if they do not practice what they preach, so here are my goals for the summer. I have several other goals, but these are short term, less than a year, goals I have set for myself this summer.
- Train for a marathon (Begin first week of June, continue until October)
- Complete Marathon in October (October 3)
- Complete my first novel (September 1)
- Plan Lessons for first Semester (I teach seventh grade history) (August 25)
- Get my “get-out-of-debt” plan implemented (August 1)
All of these have due dates as you can see, very important. For more info on goal setting click here: Goal Setting